Edit line/paragraph spacing - how?
Martin ©¿©¬
2012-03-30 14:48:35 UTC
Hi
using Photoshop 7
I have text in s text box and I would like to reduce the space between
the lines. How would I do that please?
--
Martin
©¿©¬
o***@two.three
2012-03-30 16:08:43 UTC
Post by Martin ©¿©¬
using Photoshop 7
I have text in s text box and I would like to reduce the space between
the lines. How would I do that please?
Open the Character palette (from the Window menu) and adjust the leading.
It's one of the drop-down menus in the palette - the one with a picture of
the letter A above another letter A which is probably set to (Auto).

Select all of your text, click on the drop-down menu and adjust the value
until you get the result you want.
Martin ©¿©¬
2012-03-30 18:43:24 UTC
Post by o***@two.three
Post by Martin ©¿©¬
using Photoshop 7
I have text in s text box and I would like to reduce the space between
the lines. How would I do that please?
Open the Character palette (from the Window menu) and adjust the leading.
It's one of the drop-down menus in the palette - the one with a picture of
the letter A above another letter A which is probably set to (Auto).
Select all of your text, click on the drop-down menu and adjust the value
until you get the result you want.
Thank you very much
That's another tyhing I have learned today
--
Regards
Martin